It’s hard to believe we are home after 6 weeks in East Asia! Our last week was bittersweet as we said goodbye to our new friends and packed our suitcases to head back to America. There were definitely some tears as we parted from each friend, but we trust that the Lord is sovereign. We are looking forward to sharing how He has blessed us and grown us through our time in East Asia. His plans for our time there were immeasurably more than we could have imagined.
Although we are now home, we know the Father’s work is not finished. We would love for you to be praying for the following:
- Our Unbelieving Friends: Pray for the friends we made who have not yet chosen to follow Jesus (Amanda, Samantha, Maggie, Tim, Damian, Jim, Sean, Will, Bryan, Isaac, Gabe, Tyler, and Ben).
- Our Believing Friends: Pray for our fellow believers in East Asia, that they will be bold and share with those around them. Pray that they spur one another on in their faith.
- Missionaries: Pray that more believers will move to East Asia in order to continue spreading the Gospel to those who have not heard. We have seen first hand how the harvest is PLENTIFUL, but the laborers are few.
- Impact: Pray that we will remember the amazing lessons the Lord taught us during our trip. Pray that we will be permanently impacted and changed.
- International Students: Pray that we will be spurred on to reach out to international students in Auburn, and wherever else we go. They are here and many have not heard the good news of Jesus. Pray that we seize opportunities to share.
Thank you so much for your commitment to pray for our group over these past 6 weeks. We know that the Lord heard each and every prayer and we feel so blessed to have had everyone’s support while we’ve been away.
-The East ‘Bae’sians